The Provident Bank Foundation is committed to enhancing the quality of life in New Jersey and Pennsylvania communities in Provident Bank's marketplace. Since its founding in 2003, the Provident Bank Foundation has granted more than $19 million to not-for-profit organizations and institutions working toward stronger communities.
The Provident Bank Foundation makes grants in three priority areas: community enrichment, education, and health, youth & families.
- Our giving to community enrichment focuses on programs that drive economic development, contribute to a more well-rounded community experience, and provide increased access to information and specialized learning opportunities.
- Our efforts in education support innovative programming that expands access to, and improves the quality of, well-rounded educational experiences for people of all ages.
- Our contributions to health, youth, and families aim to ensure people of all ages and means have the ability to improve the quality of their lives, including having a safe place to live and access to quality healthcare.
Click HERE for the full details about this RFP.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a two-step process. All applicants must complete and submit the online Letter of Intent (LOI). Only submit one entry per organization.
Step 1: Complete the Online LOI form
- Your application will not be reviewed unless an LOI has been submitted
- Any questions regarding navigating the online system, review the Step- by-Step Guide
•Represent unique ideas, methods, and approaches to serve the community;•Use a collaborative approach to maximize impact;•Address one of the eight focus areas outlined belowthrough pilot projects that have the potential forfuture expansion and /or replication or through projectexpansion for greater traction and impact•Have S.M.A.R.T. outcomes (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, & time - sensitive)Focus Areas:
The Taproot Foundation makes grants of professional consulting services, called Service Grants, through their Service Grant Program. Every Service Grant is delivered pro bono by a team of 5-6 business professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to help a nonprofit in their community.
High potential nonprofits in the Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. metro areas can apply to get the tools and services needed to strengthen their organizations and serve in their communities.
Application available at http://bit.ly/UHKlXr